Pocket-lint is supported by its readers. When you bargain done links connected our site, we whitethorn gain an affiliate commission. Learn more
(Pocket-lint) - Black Friday is successful afloat swing, and those aiming to prime up a apical Wear OS smartwatch during the income lawsuit are successful luck - the TicWatch Pro 3 has been fixed a melodramatic discount.
The smartwatch is disposable connected some sides of the pond astatine its lowest ever price, allowing shoppers a uncommon accidental to prime up the astir almighty ticker moving Google's bundle connected the cheap.
It's uncommon to dip beneath the $/£200 mark, wherever it's RRP is $299.99 oregon £279.99.
As we've already alluded to, the TicWatch Pro 3 is an implicit bargain astatine this price, fixed its spot successful the Wear OS stable.
More Black Friday USA deals
- Fire tablets: Save 50%
- Bose QuietComfort earbuds: Now $199, with a $80 off
- Echo Show: 47% disconnected RRP
- Fire TV Stick 4K: 50% disconnected astatine $24.99
- Ring video doorbells: Get 58% discount
- Echo (4th Gen): 40% off, present $59.99
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus: 47% off, down to $79
- Sony WF-1000XM4: $31.99 saving, present $248
- Samsung Buds Live: 41% discount, present $99.99
- Jabra Elite 85t: Save $80, present $149.99
- Beats Studio 3: 56% disconnected astatine $169.99
See much Black Friday UK offers
- Echo Dot 3rd Gen: 53% disconnected astatine £18.99
- Echo Show 8: Save 40%, present £59.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K: 50% disconnected to £25
- Fire HD 10 Plus: 39% disconnected to £109.99
- Echo Dot (4th gen): £28.99, down by 42%
- Beats headphones: Save 47%
- Blink Cameras: Reduced by 48%
- Fire 7: 42% taken off, to £34.99
- Jabra Elite 85t True Wireless Earbuds: Save £70, down to £149.99
- eero mesh Wi-Fi: 43% discount
- Apple AirPods Pro: £54 off, down to £185
- Echo (4th generation): 39% discount to £54.99
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired by Amazon + Echo Dot (3rd Gen): Save 50%, present £44
- Sony WF-1000XM4: £51 disconnected today, astatine £199
Writing by Conor Allison. Editing by Chris Hall. Originally published connected 22 June 2021.
Recommended for you